Sunday, May 24, 2015

What the CS representatives did right

One of the GMs I talked to invited me to offer my suggestions to the company about how to improve the way they respond to situations like the one I discussed in a previous post. After some research on how to submit a suggestion, the only possible way I see for me is with the in-game suggestion option, and I might do that.

My suggestions are not for the company. Any suggestions I might have would be for individual customer service representatives who see what I see, and who would like to do more to help people in that situation, if they knew what to do. I don't see any way for me to offer them those suggestions, other than in this blog. I've posted what ideas I have, in that other post.

What I want to do in this post is to say what I saw customer service representatives doing right. Of the representatives I saw posting in the customer support forum, some of them were invariably friendly, courteous and kind, which is by far what I would want to see the most. All of them were invariably courteous. I also saw one of them offering some of the advice that I would like people to have, whose accounts have been banned and whose appeals are persistently denied.

No comments: